Boy Talk

To all the single girls who love God...

Properly ever since I was about 13 I really started struggling with boys and wanting to feel appreciated and loved by them. I really put my value in them and what they thought of me. I would base my emotions on how they would treat me and I always seemed to have to like someone and it gave me a sense of security.

I really had a wake up call when I liked someone and I really craved attention from him and I really put my value and worth in him. Someone who didn't really care that much and to be perfectly honest just really wasn't suited to me.

So for all you girls hopelessly crushing on someone and putting your worth and value in them and their time and attention. If your not receiving that back its not worth it. God has someone really special planned for you who will like you back and pursue you. So please don't put your value on what that one boy thinks of you. It doesn't at all mean that no one will ever like you. It means that he just isn't the right guy and God is saving you foe someone special. Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Which means that God will not hold back any good things. If this guy you like isn't good for you. God will protect you from him, a cool saying I heard was that a heart break is a blessing from god and that he saved you from the wrong one.

I'm telling you to trust God and sometimes live above your feeling and emotions Isaiah 55:8  "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. He is faithful and he has a plan for you that is far greater than you could imagine. I encourage you to give all your boy problems to God. And I guarantee he will fix them. He won't judge you he know your thoughts and feelings You can rest assured that he always has your back. He is making something beautiful out of what's going on right now. And you are so worthy in his sight and he wants the best for you. He doesn't want you ending up with the wrong one or getting hurt.

Your self worth Is not based in your relationship status. I've seen plenty of beautiful single girls thriving. And I've seen plenty of girls in relationship struggling. Been single doesn't make you any less worthy, pretty or any less anything!! It means that God hasn't put the right one in your life yet. Maybe he's still working in your heart and he really wants you to lean on him and trust him. His timing is always perfect. Plus being single has its perks. 1 Corinthians 7:32-33 I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord.  But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife.
Make the most of your singleness ladies!!!!

Being single is awesome!! it gives you time to really establish your relationship with God. People will let you down but he never fails you. If you have a solid relationship with God you really have a firm foundation. Being single and having a relationship with God is far better than not and been in one with a person and not with god.

Also its hard not to get caught up in the trap when that nice, cute church guy shows up at church that every girl has her eye on is the one.  See you don't need to fight for a guy, snagging him shouldn't be stressful!! Relax and rest assured that there are plenty of his type around. When the time is right it will be natural, gradual and right. So don't leave matters into your hands, no matter how tempting it is. Forcing Gods plan for your love life aint good. Trust me I've been there.


I encourage you all you single ladies (channeling my inner BeyoncĂ© here) to get in God and fall in love with him. And to really see his unfailing love and comfort. If I didn't go through some of the things that I've been through I would have never leaned that. I'm thankful for the tears I've cried and the heartbreak's I've faced. Not only have they made me stronger, but they have also made me lean on god and he wiped away all my tears. I found love in him far greater than the love I could receive from any other guy. Honestly having all your security and self worth based in him is far greater than having it in any guy. No there's nothing wrong with desiring a relationship. in fact that desire makes sense. Right back in Genesis Eve was literally made to partner with Adam.  (In Genesis 2:18.) Her  DNA still flutters in girls’ hearts today. Estrogen likes testosterone. Testosterone needs estrogen. And it’s Biblical.

I encourage you to trust Gods plan, let him orchestrate your life events. Leave your cares into his loving hands. When things don't happen as you plan. Look at these things as growth opportunities, and look for areas where you need to let go. Let his will be your desire!! Take the time to rest and grow in him. Study scripture to see what Godly man looks like. Until then lets enjoy being single!!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First YWAM update

The Power Of Your Words

Learning lots and letting go...